Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fall into Fall - It's a Party #93

Welcome to this week's Fall into Fall party.  Before we get started on the party I wanted to catch you up on what's been going this week at DIYbyDesign, in case you missed it.
I transformed this end table that we inherited.  Come check out the step by step.
I also finished organizing the new basement closet space.  
This was a previously unfinished, kinda gross closet.

Now onto the party.  Last week's party was filled with tons of inspiration and great ideas.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Fancy Frugal Life  shared her family room mini-makeover.  She completely updated this space using just fabric and color.  I hope you will stop by to check out all of the details.
Housepitality Designs enhanced her kitchen island with this gorgeous table she picked up at a sale.  What a clever idea!
FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Comfortably Carried Away transformed these nesting tables to make them more Parisian.  
C'est magnifique!
A Vintage Green completely updated a drop front desk using paint. 
It's amazing the power of paint.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
 Life on Lakeshore Drive  gives an awesome tutorial on how to create a burlap candy cane wreath.  Perfect for the holidays.
My Crazy Beautiful Life gives an awesome tutorial on how to create this wreath.  
I want to make a new Christmas wreath.

TASTY TREATS:
Mostly Food and Crafts shares a recipe for cheesy spinach and artichoke dip.  What a great appetizer for any holiday party.
Crafty Journal shared a recipe for super easy pocket pies made using flour tortillas.  So simple and so tasty looking.  Yummy!

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

23 comments:

Heather@http://southernabbey.com said...

Thanks for hosting this party. I look forward to seeing all the great ideas!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Judy, these are great features. Thanks so much for hosting. Hope you're having a great week!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Hi Judy...some great features from last week's party...Thank you so much for featuring my "enchanted kitchen island".....Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!!

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Thanks so much Judy for the feature!! I was so excited to see that :)

Happy Holidays,

Lina

Noreen said...

Thank you for hosting another fun party! And thank you for featuring my pocket pies.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Judy! You throw and awesome party.

Have a crazy beautiful week!!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great week.
Blessings,
Nici

Unknown said...

I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Tuesday!{Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Mary said...

Thank you for hosting Judy!

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

So many amazing features this week! Thanks so much for hosting Judy!

Unknown said...

Thanks LOTS for hosting! XO, Aimee

Tami Michel said...

Great features! Also your little endtable makeover is so cute!
Tami @ Curb Alert!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my wreath! I am so honored to be among the awesome features. I love your new makeover, too! It looks great. Thanks for hosting, too! :)
Kathy

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for featuring my red/green desk, a lovely surprise. Thanks for hosting Judy, have a wonderful week.
Joy

Being Home said...

Thank you for hosting and all the work that you do. :)

Julie

Gail said...

I love your little end table make-over Judy! Thanks for hosting and hope you have a wonderful day, Gail

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Great features and a couple that I missed. Thanks tons for hosting. Hugs, Marty

Calypso In The Country said...

So many great things to look at! Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Judy! I'm always so glad when we get to join your party. :-) Thanks for hosting us!
Vanessa

the cape on the corner said...

love that living room! thanks for hosting.

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! Oh, what great features and thank you so much for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...