Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Year in Review

What a year!  I can't believe it's almost 2013! 
 Here's a look back at how I spent some of my time in 2012 (for more details on any of the projects, just click on the link below each photo).

January


February


March

April

May
iPad Pillow Tutorial, Mother's Day gift, Embellished Candles, Crochet Edged Basket

June
Pool House Door, Hydrangeas, Funky Pillow Tutorial, Mirror Mirror on the Wall

July
New Kitchen Table, Master Bedroom Duvet, Dinner Napkin Pillow Tutorial

August
Conquering Fear, Ruffled Table Runner Tutorial, King Size Pillow Sham Tutorial

September
No Sew Drapes Tutorial, Monogrammed Pumpkins, Decorated Canisters, Chair Transformation

October
New Dining Room Mirror, How to Create a Coffee Bar, Clay Tag Tutorial, Clay Napkin Ring Tutorial

November
Side Table Makeover, Pottery Barn Kids Carolina Table Grows Up, Silhouette Vinyl Thanksgiving Plate, Fabric Lampshade Makeover

December

Wallpapering a Focal Wall, Doll Crib Transformation, Christmas Home Tour, Wicker Chair Makeover

Wow, I have been busy!  Thank you so much for following me along on this journey.
I can't wait to continue to share with you all of the new projects I have in store for 2013.

Happy New Year!!

-Judy Pin It

10 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, you were super busy all year and I so enjoyed following along. I hope you have a super New Year. Hugs, Marty

Shari @ turnstylevogue.com said...

Can you believe you were so busy and accomplished so much? Amazing what we can all do, isn't it? Your projects are fantastically wonderful. Happy New Year to you!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Wow, you accomplished so much this year, Judy! I love the variety to your projects. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've had a great year! Wishing you all the best in 2013! Cheryl

ANNE said...

So many pretty projects! I can't believe 2012 is over either... must be cause we were so busy doing projects!!

Happy New Year Judy! I wish you every happiness in 2013.

xox

Fabrizia F. said...

Love everything you have done so far! Happy New Year to you and your familly! ;-)

NanaDiana said...

Wow- Judy- You had a busy, busy year! Blessings and Happy New Year- xo Diana

At The Picket Fence said...

Wow Judy! You had a busy year my friend! A highlight from mine was getting to meet you in NYC! :-)
Happy New Year friend!
Vanessa

Kara @ Petals to Picots Crochet said...

All such awesome posts!

Debbiedoos said...

I still want to live in your closet Judy:) Happy New year. You had a fabulous 2012. 2013 can only get better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...