Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Under Sink Storage Solutions

There's something about January that gets me organizing my whole house.  
Storage in a bathroom is so important.  

My daughter's bathroom has a single sink vanity.   
The only storage in that bathroom is below the sink in the cabinet.
This is what it looked like yesterday underneath her sink.
It was a mess. 
I started by totally emptying the cabinet.
I had found this super cool contact paper, so I decided to remove the old paper.
I have never had as much difficulty removing old contact paper as I did yesterday.  I had to get out a scraper to get off all of the paper.   It took way longer than it should have.
So much better already with this cool chevron pattern.
But I still needed a solution for all of the stuff.  I found these at Bed Bath and Beyond.
I bought the large and the medium stackable drawers.  They fit perfectly and use the otherwise wasted vertical space under the sink.
What a big difference!
Hope you all have a great weekend.

-Judy

Pin It


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Our bathroom under cabinet storage is on my "hit list" as well!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

It looks fabulous. I have a ton of those shelves in our bathrooms too, they really do help keep things in place. Great job. Hugs, Marty

Much Ado About Somethin said...

I love stackables!! When we moved into our new apartment, I was REALLY unhappy to learn that there was no under-sink storage. I'd love to have sink storage problems again. :)

Traci said...

I need to get some of these. I have a nice big cabinet under my sink & I'm wasting soooo much vertical space that I could really use.

Kristi said...

LOVE this!!! One of our bathrooms is like this...... the other two are NOT! I'm off to Target now.... ;)
Kristi

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

The after is so much better. And the window in this bathroom is really nice!

Shannon Fox said...

I need to do this too. I've got too much loose stuff scurrying about under our bathroom cabinet! I love the stackable shelves you got. Those look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...