Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentine's Day Vignettes

I finally got around to decorating my home for Valentine's Day.  It's always been one of my favorite days of the year.  I used what I already had in the house and just mixed it up a bit.
Starting in the entryway...I used the LOVE blocks I made last year to create this vignette.
Here is a close-up.
Upstairs I created a crafty vignette with a LOVE banner, mailbox, pinwheels and the crochet edged heart I made last year.
The pinwheels are my favorite.
How about you...do you decorate for Valentine's Day?

-Judy

Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! Everything looks wonderful and I love the colors you've used.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Debbiedoos said...

Love em Judy. SO funny I used that same heart and same quote coming up soon. I guess it is Valentines day after all.

Sibel-ish said...

Hello,
I fell in love with your house and taste of decoration and immediately became your follower.
By the way I'm from Turkey:)
Sibel

Cynthia said...

Judy, I love all your vignettes, the cubes and the pinwheels are my favorite. Love the jar they are in.

Cynthia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...