Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #100

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday party.  I can't believe this is party #100!  Thank you all for stopping by week and week and inspiring me with all that you do. 
 It is you that makes this party worth having.  
Last week's party was filled, as usual, with so much inspiration.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Emily from On the V Side  shared her kitchen makeover.  You must stop by to see the before photos.  She painted her cabinets and made a huge transformation to her kitchen.  
KerenThrelfell shared her living room makeover.  I love the rug and the color scheme.  Very calming.  

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
The Victorian Journey made this lamp shade using placemats!  What a great idea.
 It All Started With Paint  created this Anthropologie inspired pom pom wreath.  I have pinned this and it's going on my "to make" list.

E-READER COVERS:

I'm guessing Kindle's and E-readers were big Christmas gifts this year as many of you shared home-made covers.  My friend Kathy from Creative Home Expressions made this beauty using things she already had on hand in the house.  She is super talented and has her own Etsy shop filled with gorgeous items she has made.
A Cozy Place Called Home  shares a pattern to make this beautiful crocheted E-Reader case.  I will be pinning this too and seeing if I can make this.  Hopefully it's easier than it looks!!

TASTY TREATS:

My Milk Glass shared her recipe for stuffed jalapenos.  These look great and will make a great appetizer on Superbowl Sunday.  
Carissa Miss shared her recipe for peppermint fudge.  I love peppermint and I love fudge...sounds like the perfect recipe to me.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting another wonderful party! The features are awesome. I love the lamp shade and pompom wreath. Have a wonderful week. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the feature Judy. I hope your crocheted e-reader pattern turns out nicely. If you know the basic stitches in the pattern, you shouldn't have any problems, but if you do, just e-mail me and I'll see if I can help.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Great features. Thanks so much for hosting such a fun party. Hugs, Marty

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Judy,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful features Judy...Thanks so much for hosting...Have a wonderful week!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy! :)

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Monsterscircus said...

Thank you so much for hosting Judy. Really love the features, and looking forward to explore some wonderful sharings now :) have a happy day!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thank you for the feature, Judy, and your kind words! : )

Cristina Garay said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Lovely features!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Congratulations on Party No. 100. Thanks for hosting, great features (as always), such talented bloggers. Have a great week.
Joy

ana@carpe_diem said...

Hi Judy!
Congratulations on your 100th party!
I am linking my favorite Christmas project I made for my husband – 9,5 feet long giant squid-pillow!
Thank you for hosting!
Have a nice day!

Calypso In The Country said...

Congrats on 100! Thanks for hosting again! I am definitely feeling the winter blues with this icy weather we are having this morning in NJ!
-Shelley

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

Hi Judy, Thanks for letting me know about your linky party! I will add it to my list so I can visit each week. :)

Have a great day!
Amy
www.homesweetthriftyhome.com

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

What great features, Judy! Thnaks so much for hosting! Glad to link up!

Audrey said...

Thanks again Judy for hosting. Have a good one!

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I wanted to point out the wall behind my hot cocoa station - I stenciled it using my Free stencil I won from your giveaway a few months ago! I love how it turned out!

Maria Elena said...

Beautiful features! Thank you for hosting!

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Judy -

Thank you so much for featuring my wreath! So greatly appreciated and I'm just thrilled to be included with so many talented bloggers!

:) Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...