Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #101

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday party.  We have been hit with some super cold temperatures here in New York...brrr it's cold outside!  I can't wait to see what you all have been up to. Each week's party is filled with so many awesome ideas and inspiration.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Chateau Chic showed how she kept out the silver after Christmas to decorate her home.  I love the vintage look.  Gorgeous!
Like a Saturday  has some great tips on what you can do to hide all of those unsightly wires associated with having a television, cable box etc.  So many awesome solutions.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Southern Abbey refinished this sideboard and painted it this cool shade of gray.  I hope you will stop by her blog to see the full before and after photos.
Uniquely Chic transformed a flea market find into this beauty.  She stained the top with a dark walnut and the body in french gray.
  
CRAFTY CREATIONS:
I use books to decorate with all the time.  Namely Original gives a great tutorial on how to age books you may have and give them a vintage look.  
This is a project that has been on my to do list for a while.  I just love these sweater pillows made by Priscillas.  I especially love the crocheted roses she attached.  

TASTY TREATS:
Mama to 4 Blessings shared her recipe for homemade lentil soup that she made in a crockpot.  Perfect for a cold winter's day.
How cute are these strawberry heart cupcakes that Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom created?  Adorable.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

27 comments:

Much Ado About Somethin said...

Thanks for hosting! I can't click on anyone's links though - it's telling me I have to have a user name...is something wrong?

chateau chic said...

I consider it an honor to be featured at a blog party! Thank you so much, Judy! I appreciate you hosting each week.
Mary Alice

Gail said...

Great features Judy. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful week. Gail

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Cristina Garay said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting, Judy!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thank you for hosting! I'm unable to click on any links either. Any idea why? I've never had that happen before.

Heather@http://southernabbey.com said...

Hi judy,
Thanks so much for featuring my sideboard, glad you liked it!
Hopefully the technical difficulties will get sorted so we can check out all the new stuff!
Heather

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great week!
Blessings,
Nici

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Judy! I love the features. Have a wonderful week. :)

Hugs
Kathy

Unknown said...

Judy, I can't get any of the links to open up! Says it can't connect.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Judy,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Sue@Uniquely Chic said...

Thanks so much for featuring my flea market dresser. Thanks for hosting...have a great week!

Gina said...

Great features, Judy. Thanks for hosting.

Is this weather nuts or what? Aside from the single digits & negative digits overnight, we're getting snow too. Do you just have cold or snow too?

Namely Original said...

Thanks for featuring How to Age Books!

Emily

Being Home said...

Judy, thank you very much for all the work that goes in to hosting link parties! It is genuinely appreciated.

Have a wonderful rest of the week. :)

Julie

Monsterscircus said...

Hi Judy, thank you so much for hosting, hope you're enjoying January! Have a lovely day :-)

Lorena said...

I love the features! Thnaks for hosting!
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Judy!

priscilla said...

Thanks so much for featuring my sweater pillows :)So excited to be featured !

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

There are always so many lovely links and your features are great. Thanks for hosting. Hugs, Marty

Rasmussen Family said...

thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Happy to be following and linking up...thanks for the party!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Judy, thanks for hosting today, fun to join in.
Joy

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

So many beautiful features...Thanks for hosting and have a great week!!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Judy, just linked up, thanks so much for hosting!!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I just found your blog and your wonderful party. I suscribed and followed so I'll be able to join future parties if I have something to share. Until then I'm going to marvel at what others dod this week!

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

I love the cute cupcakes you featured! So cute! Thanks for hosting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...