Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #98 - New Year's Edition

Happy New Year!  Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday party.  We spent today putting away all of our Christmas stuff.  The house feels huge!  We also completely rearranged the furniture in  our family room today.  More on that later in the week.  Last week's party was filled with tons of inspiration.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Southern Abbey shared her gorgeous dining room all decked out for Christmas.
The Ordinary Beautiful changed up the pillows on her sofa and changed the whole look of her room.  I love what throw pillows can do for your space.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
The DIY Village shared a DIY monogrammed jewelry box - all for $1.00!  
Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom shared a tutorial on how to created your own DIY body polish.  What a perfect idea for the new year.

TASTY TREATS:
Our 3 Sons Plus 1 shared a recipe for chocolate chip Mexican wedding cakes.  These look so yummy.
Creatively Southern shared all kinds of yummy recipes for chocolate covered treats.  


If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

13 comments:

Suzy said...

Happy New Year, Judy! Thank you for hosting.

Heather@http://southernabbey.com said...

Thanks so much for featuring my dining room and thanks as always for hosting! Hope you're having a great start to the new year!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Hi Judy!
That jewelry box is fantastic. On my way to check it out!!
Wishing you an amazing New Year!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Judy! Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million for featuring my living room! Happy New Year:)

Jamie said...

Hi Judy, thanks for featuring my body polish! Hope you had a great holiday!
~Jamie

Unknown said...

Fantastic features Judy!
Thanks so much for hosting - Happy New Year to you and yours,
Hugs,
Suzan

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature on my Chocolate covered Christmas goodies!!! What a nice surprise for the New Year! Thanks so much for hosting!! I always enjoy them and all the great ideas shared!

Cheryl said...

As always, thank you for hosting! Happy new year!

Rasmussen Family said...

thanks for hosting! i can't wait to get started on some of these projects

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thank you so much for hosting all the parties in 2012...I loved joining in the fun! Have a blessed and happy New Year! Hugs, Penny

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Happy New Year! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

ana@carpe_diem said...

Hi Judy!
Thank you for hosting, I enjoy comming over!
I am linking some DIY Christmas presents I made for my family and friends, hope you'll like them!
Have a great new year 2013!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...