Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #99

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday party.  Last week's party was filled with so much inspiration.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Remodelando la Casa shared her top five projects for 2012 and her gorgeous kitchen makeover.  Stunning!!

New House to Home  shared her top ten projects from 2012 including this teen room makeover.  
Love the color combination.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
The Endearing Home  showed how to turn a basic mum basket into a thing of beauty.  So pretty.
I just love this cork wreath from Neverending Decorating.  
She estimated about 500 corks for this wreath...now that's a lot of wine!

I think that this mini fork sunburst mirror made by If it's not Baroque is super cute.  

TASTY TREATS:

Zu Haus at Home shares her recipe for peppermint brownies.  So yummy!

Turtles and Tails  shared her recipe for hot chocolate on a stick. 
 Now this is definitely something I have got to try.

Inspiring Words:
Top This Top That shared two awesome ways to be happier in 2013.  
It inspired me and is definitely worth reading!!

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

27 comments:

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my peppermint brownies!!

Audrey said...

Judy, thank you so much for featuring my Wine Cork Wreath! I had fun doing it and even enjoyed writing the tutorial. And yes...that WAS a lot of wine! Thanks again for the feature, have a great evening!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Wonderful features!!...Thanks for hosting and have a great week!!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a beautiful and productive year!! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

At The Picket Fence said...

Hey friend! Such amazing features! That fork wreath is so clever. Thanks so much for hosting us each week!
Vanessa

Cheryl said...

I love all of these projects, especially the kitchen remodel and cork wreath - I can't wait to check out these new-to-me blogs! Thank you for featuring my daughter's bedroom along side these fabulous projects!

Molly said...

Great features!! the wine cork wreath is definitely unique. Thanks for hosting. :)

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Judy...thank you so much for stopping by 21 Rosemary Lane and for the invite to your party! All linked up and wishing you a wonderful week!!
XO Barbara

Calypso In The Country said...

Beautiful features - thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Nice features, Judy! Thanks for hosting!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

What a lot of great projects. Love the basket in the features. It's all good! Thanks for hosting. Looks like fun.
Liz

Cristina Garay said...

Judy, thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my kitchen, you made my day!

Unknown said...

Thanks SO MUCH for hosting! Loving your features!!! XO, Aimee

Erin~Just*Grand said...

Thanks for hosting the party! I love the cork wreath and all the features are great.

the cape on the corner said...

love all those features! thanks for hosting.

Stephanie said...

Lovely features! Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week :)

Hugs,
Stephanie

Janet said...

Thank you for hosting such a fun party!
Blessings,
Janet

Much Ado About Somethin said...

Thanks for hosting! I LOVE that basket! Awesome!

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

Hey Judy- I was so "Happy" to see you share my 2 tips for a happier you. Thank you, I really appreciate it. Stay Happy, Laura

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Judy, thanks for coming by and for the invite!! just linked up, thanks for hosting!

Lauren said...

Thanks so much for featuring my mini fork sunburst mirror. I really really appreciate it.

ana@carpe_diem said...

Hi Judy!
Thank you for hosting, I enjoy comming over!
I am linking some DIY Christmas presents I made for my family and friends, hope you'll like them!
Have a great new year 2013!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful features! Thank you for hosting, Judy.

Crystelle said...

Thanks for a fun and creative party!

hugs x
Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com

Anonymous said...

Great features...thanks for hosting!

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Looks like a great party! Thanks for hosting!

Being Home said...

Beautiful Features! Thanks you always for hosting! :)

Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...